• Register
  • Help

Topic: Help With Omnisphere Patch Needed!

Share/Bookmark

Help With Omnisphere Patch Needed!

Hey guys, there is patch called "Undulating Strings" in Omnisphere, and it's perfect for something I'm doing, except that it seems to be panning around, and I'd like it just to stay put. Can anyone tell me what to turn off (I'm a super noob at programming) to make this happen? Or is it a sample that can't be changed?

Thanks
    Tom
    "Computers in the future may weigh no more than 1.5 tons." --Popular Mechanics, forecasting the relentless march of science, 1949

Re: Help With Omnisphere Patch Needed!

Quote Originally Posted by tomhartman View Post
    Hey guys, there is patch called "Undulating Strings" in Omnisphere, and it's perfect for something I'm doing, except that it seems to be panning around, and I'd like it just to stay put. Can anyone tell me what to turn off (I'm a super noob at programming) to make this happen? Or is it a sample that can't be changed?

Thanks
    Tom
    Hi Tom

Go to the 'MULT' tab on the main edit page for Layer A and centre the two pan knobs for Harmonia 3 & 4. The level of those two are modulated, so as they fade in and out they appear to come from the left or right. If you don't want them modulating/swelling either, from the Modulation drop-down menu, choose the ones for Harmonia1/3/4/Mix and mute them.

Steve

Re: Help With Omnisphere Patch Needed!

Fantastic Steve, thank so much! Really appreciate...

Tom
    "Computers in the future may weigh no more than 1.5 tons." --Popular Mechanics, forecasting the relentless march of science, 1949

Go Back to forum