• Register
  • Help

Topic: Problem with Trilian patches

Problem with Trilian patches

I just (finally) upgraded to Trilian and am having a problem. In the browser when I select "Trilian Acoustic Bass 1" or "Trilian Acoustic Bass 2" I get an error message:

Cannot load SoundSource "Trilian Ac 1 Legato ˆRR" from Directory "Trilian Library". File Trillian Ac 1 Legato ˆRR.zmap may be missing or corrupted. Try refreshing the SoundSource Browser.

Other Notices involving the Trilian Acoustic bass patches have similar messages.

I have the latest version downloaded and installed which is 1.4.0e, Soundsources version 1.0.1, Patches version 1.4.0

I'm running Trilian in Pro Tools 9.0.2 via RTAS, OSX 10.6.7, 2x2.8 Ghz Quad Core Mac Pro w/ 18GB RAM.

The Trilogy Bass set works fine.

Any suggestions... if a disk transfer was corrupted which disk # should I reinstall? Or do I have to start all over from scratch?

Thanks for your help.

PS: Just discovered that looking at STEAM-> Trilian -> Soundsources -> Factory -> Trilian Library -> Instrument Multisamples the Instrument Multisamples folder is empty. Other folders (Electric Bass, Synth Bass) have files with the appendage .dp
    PSS: How does one go about refreshing the SoundSource Browser?

Re: Problem with Trilian patches

Contact support and they can help you:

Re: Problem with Trilian patches

Problem solved: Disk 4 did not install correctly.

Go Back to forum