One of the few Italian composed Jazz standards is Estaté by Bruno Martino and I heard a really nice flute rendition some time back. So now that I feel more confident using the Garritan Libs, I set out to see if I could make a satisfactory all Garritan mock up. I am pretty happy overall.
I use GAS (of course ) for piano, and I used GPO4 for the string parts (layered cellos, violas, and violins), and JABB3 flute and flugelhorn for melodies along with the Jazz Guitar, Standup Bass, and Drums. The melody parts are played with an EWI USB with no editing, so all the nuance is live.
So here it is... Estaté