• Register
  • Help

Topic: Some new Trilian videos at Spectrasonics

Share/Bookmark

Some new Trilian videos at Spectrasonics

http://www.spectrasonics.net/news/news-content.php?id=8

George Duke and Greg Phillinganes jams with Trilian along with Piano, Rhodes and Wurlitzer at Henson Studios, Hollywood

I love watching these videos- it reminds you why we do music in the first place. I find I stop listening for how authentic Trilian is and more on how great the music sounds and feels. Isn't that what is really important?

Is it me or does Spectrasonics need to hit some pianos out of the park- I would love to see their take on the Rhodes and Wurli.

Eric- would be cool to see some videos where Omnisphere, Trilian, and RMX are all used LIVE in a session like this (I know you do some pretty amazing multi demonstrations yourself- but to see 3 musicians crack it like they do on these vids would be amazing to hear).

Re: Some new Trilian videos at Spectrasonics

Quote Originally Posted by Javaj View Post
    http://www.spectrasonics.net/news/news-content.php?id=8

George Duke and Greg Phillinganes jams with Trilian along with Piano, Rhodes and Wurlitzer at Henson Studios, Hollywood

I love watching these videos- it reminds you why we do music in the first place. I find I stop listening for how authentic Trilian is and more on how great the music sounds and feels. Isn't that what is really important?

Is it me or does Spectrasonics need to hit some pianos out of the park- I would love to see their take on the Rhodes and Wurli.

Eric- would be cool to see some videos where Omnisphere, Trilian, and RMX are all used LIVE in a session like this (I know you do some pretty amazing multi demonstrations yourself- but to see 3 musicians crack it like they do on these vids would be amazing to hear).

That trillian base does sound very lively and crisp..... great stuff, i did note all the spectro logos on there systems. impressive....

Go Back to forum