• Register
  • Help
Results 1 to 5 of 5

Topic: "WindSong"

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1

    "WindSong"

    Y'all All,

    Here is my piece for flute, oboe, Bb clarinet, horn and bassoon.

    This is "WindSong". All instruments are GPO. I first posted this work five years and three months ago. (That was way back when I was only seventy-two years old.)

    Regards,
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

  2. #2

    Re: "WindSong"

    What fun, Larry!!! I really enjoyed it!!! Thank you!

    Gary A.
    Serenity Musician Productions (Gary A.)

    Lenovo ThinksStation S30, Windows 10 Professional 64-bit, 20 gig ram, 2 terabyte hd., M-Audio Fast Track, Finale25, Sonar Professional

  3. #3

    Re: "WindSong"

    Quote Originally Posted by serenitymusician View Post
    What fun, Larry!!! I really enjoyed it!!! Thank you!

    Gary A.
    I am pleased that you liked it, Mister Gary. Thanks for listening, my Wisconsin friend.

    Best,
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

  4. #4

    Re: "WindSong"

    Quote Originally Posted by Larry G. Alexander View Post
    Y'all All,

    Here is my piece for flute, oboe, Bb clarinet, horn and bassoon.

    This is "WindSong". All instruments are GPO. I first posted this work five years and three months ago. (That was way back when I was only seventy-two years old.)

    Regards,
    Hi Larry, Well,what fun ! This is an absolute MUST LISTEN after struggling with the News or even the British weather forecast, where there is no pattern, just a forelorn hope for better things.

    Most enjoyable few minutes, would be an excellant subject for ballet choreography!!
    Thanks, Antony B.

  5. #5

    Re: "WindSong"

    Quote Originally Posted by Antony D I Barnard View Post
    Hi Larry, Well,what fun ! This is an absolute MUST LISTEN after struggling with the News or even the British weather forecast, where there is no pattern, just a forelorn hope for better things.

    Most enjoyable few minutes, would be an excellant subject for ballet choreography!!
    Thanks, Antony B.
    Blimey! What a nice message. Thank you, Mister Antony. I appreciate your comments, young chap.

    Regards,
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Go Back to forum

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •