• Register
  • Help

Topic: ARIA Ambience engine is not working

Share/Bookmark

ARIA Ambience engine is not working

Hello everyone.
    I have been trying to add some efects and reverb to the instruments I load in GPO4, but Ambience engine is not working; no matter what changes I try, or what preset I use, there is no change at all in the sound... so what can I do?

Thank you in advance,

Robert

Re: ARIA Ambience engine is not working

Hi Robert ,

The Ambience engine in Aria is a "send effect" only, so to hear it you'll need to turn up the send control (top row of the Aria mixer controls) for the instrument you want the effect on.

Hope that helps.

Kind regards,

Keith
    "A musicologist is a man who can read music but cannot hear it!" (Sir Thomas Beecham)

Quote Originally Posted by kastra View Post
    Hi Robert ,

The Ambience engine in Aria is a "send effect" only, so to hear it you'll need to turn up the send control (top row of the Aria mixer controls) for the instrument you want the effect on.

Hope that helps.

Kind regards,

Keith
    Hi! I am now able to use Ambience (I turned up that SEND knob)... thank you very much!

Best regards,

Robert

Hi...I just discovered this thread from awhile back.

I'm having the same trouble with the reverb (Pers. Orch 4, Aria, Mac Pro. OSX 10.6.8) except that I can't get any reverb even when I turn the send all the way up. Reverb is on (on effects page) knobs turned up, cathedral setting chosen, etc etc...still no reverb.
    Any suggestions appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Glenn Hardy

Go Back to forum