So I asked for music money for father's day. Would love to get some more Spectrasonic goodness- is anything on the horizon????

(yeah, I should know better- as if Eric would actually tell us). Still, I am even holding off on the yearly NI Komplete upgrade- I would rather bless Spectrasonics for all the good they do!

Also wonder if it will be safe to upgrade to OS X Lion when it comes out without any issues with Spectrasonics stuff (Eric or team, do you guys even beta test Lion- or would you wait for final release before jumping in?).