I found a bug in GPO4:
- Open ARIA as stand alone player or VST-player in your host software
- Load Standard/Section Strings/Violas/Violas KS
- Press F0 (keyswitch for pizzicato) and any key in the note range of your keyboard. You will here pizzicato notes.
- Now open the CONTROLS Window (right side of the player’s GUI) and switch on AUTO-LEGATO
- Press F0 and any key in the note range of the keyboard. You will here nothing.
I found this behaviour only with the Violas KS instrument. With other strings it seems to work right.
Workaround: Press F0 and release the key before you play the notes and do not hold it!