• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: New bugfix updates at Spectrasonics

Share/Bookmark

New bugfix updates at Spectrasonics

Just a headsup that there are new updates.

Re: New bugfix updates at Spectrasonics

Thanks for that, Javaj, 'wonder why Spectrasonics does'nt send a newsletter, or do they?? I don't receive one...

Cheers,

Mauri.
    Cubase 7.5 | Core2 Quad Q6600 @ 3.24GHz | Win7 Pro x64 SP1 dual boot on 2 x Crucial m4 SSDs + 2 x Crucial m4 SSDs for samples and project files | ASUS P5E | 8 GB RAM | Echo Layla 3G | ASUS HD 6570 | Vox Tonelab SE | Mackie HD624 MKII | UAD2 Solo x 2 | 2 x BenQ GL2450 monitors...and lots of software...

Quote Originally Posted by Mauri View Post
    wonder why Spectrasonics does'nt send a newsletter, or do they?? I don't receive one...
    +1 I would prefer receiving a mail from Spectrasonics. One of the few companies of which products I'm interested on, and they don't send newsletters... how strange.

they sent on big events like a major release or new product

To me, a bug fix is a really big event!

Quote Originally Posted by Hans Scheffler View Post
    they do announcements via twitter!
    Well what about the most of us who don't tweet....

i dont know the percentage of spectrasonics users who tweet but its not a big deal to set up and follow them.

Quote Originally Posted by dorremifasol View Post
    +1 I would prefer receiving a mail from Spectrasonics. One of the few companies of which products I'm interested on, and they don't send newsletters... how strange.
    We do send out newsletters for big news, but I don't like companies that spam all the time....so we do it only when there's major news or something bigger happening.

Twitter feed has all the latest news as it happens....it's also now on the right side of the home page of the site updated live with Twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by Echoes in the Attic View Post
    Well what about the most of us who don't tweet....
    No worries, you don't have to "sign up" for Twitter or anything like that.

Just use the RSS feed from the Twitter link and then have your email application follow the RSS feed. That way you will be notified of everything going on the moment it happens....here's the RSS feed link:

http://twitter.com/statuses/friends_...e/34962395.rss

That's not a bad attitude to have, regarding spam, Eric, rather cool in this day and age.

When I click the link you posted I get this error message (IE9) "Internet Explorer does not support this feed format"??

Cheers from Oz,

Mauri.
    Cubase 7.5 | Core2 Quad Q6600 @ 3.24GHz | Win7 Pro x64 SP1 dual boot on 2 x Crucial m4 SSDs + 2 x Crucial m4 SSDs for samples and project files | ASUS P5E | 8 GB RAM | Echo Layla 3G | ASUS HD 6570 | Vox Tonelab SE | Mackie HD624 MKII | UAD2 Solo x 2 | 2 x BenQ GL2450 monitors...and lots of software...

Go Back to forum