• Register
  • Help

Topic: March Of The Wicked

Share/Bookmark

March Of The Wicked

That's a song I wrote several months ago, it's an epic and triumphant short track, kinda trailer format. East West libraries were used here, maybe some HAlion too, but mostly EW:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZ-fjRyFXps

Re: March Of The Wicked

Fabiano! It sure sounds like a trailer for a movie. I like the image that you used. There seemed to be a short spot about 3/4 of the way thru, where the music faded out and then came back in. I am not sure if that made sense to me. I did enjoy your music
    Thanks for posting. Jay

Quote Originally Posted by jaynkate01 View Post
    Fabiano! It sure sounds like a trailer for a movie. I like the image that you used. There seemed to be a short spot about 3/4 of the way thru, where the music faded out and then came back in. I am not sure if that made sense to me. I did enjoy your music
    Thanks for posting. Jay
    Hey Jay, thanks for your kind words! I'm still a beginner writing this kind of music, but it's getting better piece by piece... Btw, have listened to your 'Never A Dull Moment', very nice track, relaxing and very well done, congrats!!

Cheers from Brazil!

Quote Originally Posted by Sharlock View Post
    Fabiano the music is fantastic but it seems like the music is made for an animated movie..!
    Am I right Mr.Fabiano???
    Hey Sharlock, thank your for listening! I'm still a beginner, so I wrote the song in a trailer format, but it's just for my portfolio, it's not being used in any movie or trailer.

Cheers from Brazil!

Go Back to forum