• Register
  • Help

Topic: are the settings saved in the Aria player that comes with GPO4?

Share/Bookmark

are the settings saved in the Aria player that comes with GPO4?

I have just heard that the Akai USB EWI has a chip in it that tells the AKai USB EWI OEM Aria Player to store the settings. I use an Akai EWI4000 that doesn't have this chip, because it doesn't come with an Aria Player. My question is, does the GPO4 Aria Player have a possibility to store preference settings in the Aria Player?

Re: are the settings saved in the Aria player that comes with GPO4?

Quote Originally Posted by David57 View Post
    I have just heard that the Akai USB EWI has a chip in it that tells the AKai USB EWI OEM Aria Player to store the settings. I use an Akai EWI4000 that doesn't have this chip, because it doesn't come with an Aria Player. My question is, does the GPO4 Aria Player have a possibility to store preference settings in the Aria Player?
    The EWI USB Aria player just stores the EWI settings in the EWI (like breath controller sensitivity).
    On EWI4000 you don't need that as you set the settings on your instrument.

Re: are the settings saved in the Aria player that comes with GPO4?

Quote Originally Posted by briff View Post
    The EWI USB Aria player just stores the EWI settings in the EWI (like breath controller sensitivity).
    On EWI4000 you don't need that as you set the settings on your instrument.
    Thanks briff for clearing that up. You don't happen to know if or when the GPOStrings using the strad technique might be available, I assume you all would like to know that!

Go Back to forum