I just migrated Logic 9 to a new iMac because my G5 Quad finally failed. I bought a new version of MoL. Can't get it working.
Someone told me I need to update my Gigastudio 3 for MoL3 but I don't see how/where to do it.
Can anyone help me with that please? Urgent! Job due! Nearly past deadline!
Consider me a newbie - I usually have techie people do this stuff for me, so I don't necessarily know everything I probably should, even though I've been using Logic and Giga for years.
Other info in case it's helpful:
* Very simple setup: 1 giga machine, 1 iMac with Logic. Really only use 4 ports from Giga.
* MoL monitor ports are lit green.
* The Mol ports show up in logic and I've assigned midi tracks to them.
* Triggering with midi controller does not trigger Logic's midi out indicator nor the MoL monitor lights
* Testing them in the control panel flashes the lights but produces no sound.