• Register
  • Help

Topic: Garritan World Issue

Garritan World Issue

Hi there,

(I realise this is the GPO forum but there doesn't seem to be a forum for World.)

I purchased Garritan World Instruments last week, however "World Instruments" does not come up on the "empty/import/reload" menu for the instruments...if I try and import the sfz files I get the following message:

Instrument Parser
    Macro $bend_up not defined!
    Macro $sample_dir not defined!
    Macro $set_sw_octave_offset not defined!

I am running Mac OS X 10.5.8, and the error occurs whether I try and use the standalone or plugin (protools) versions.

Aria version is 1.111.

However, it works perfectly on my laptop (OS 10.6.7), and "World Instruments" appears in the instrument menus.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I'd really like to use the sounds for a job I am working on over the next few days!! I have emailed support@garritan.com as well.

Re: Garritan World Issue

Hi Jeremy,

You shouldn't have to import the sfzs. The bank would normally show up in the player if the installation went normally. These symptoms are usually those of a multiple user accounts system, where one installs a library under account 'A' but uses ARIA Player under account 'B'...
    Éric Patenaude, Plogue Art et Technologie Inc.
    Montreal. http://www.plogue.com

Re: Garritan World Issue

ye ye ye ye ye...........
    And they do not want to play the game to earn tera online gold with those who use plug-in in the game.

Go Back to forum