• Register
  • Help

Topic: At Last ..... I've managed to come back!

Share/Bookmark

Talking At Last ..... I've managed to come back!

Phew ..... I'm back.

I just dunno what happened. I've been locked out of the forums for almost 6 months ... arghhhh ...!

I have been able to visit and read posts but couldn't login to reply to anything. I tried everything possible to login .. tried changing my password .. tried changing my user name .. tried opening a new account ... tried contacting admin .. even tried a different ISP .. nothing. Couldn't get in.

Anyway .. after several more attempts eventually, this time, I was able to request new login details and .. at last .. it worked and so here I am again.

Now, after managing to come back .. I see they're selling Nothern Sounds. Are they trying to tell me something?
    Michael
    Patience is a virtue, sensitivity is a gift

Re: At Last ..... I've managed to come back!

Its was hoped that the sale would go through quickly whilst you were not looking
    Derek
    Things may come and things may go but the art school dance goes on forever
    NOW WITH Cubase 5, JABB,GPO, Fender Strat, Ibanez RG, Yamaha Fretless Bass, Framus Archtop, The Trumpet and Mr T Sax, together with GREEN SEALING WAX

welcome back Michael!

may I direct your attention to this topic

http://www.northernsounds.com/forum/...istmas-Project

Dan

THERE you are - I've been able to get more active here again recently, but kept wondering--where the heck is Michael?---

What a hassle though, being unable to post here - Several years ago I went through a similar problem, and had to open a new account.

Hopefully there'll be a good resolution to the apparently precarious situation NS is in.

Meanwhile, great to have you back--dig in-- take a look at the Christmas project link Dan posted. hint hint.

Randy

Quote Originally Posted by buckshead View Post
    Its was hoped that the sale would go through quickly whilst you were not looking
    LOL

Well .. I wonder if they have someone yet. I did put in an offer but it was declined.
    Michael

Quote Originally Posted by DPDAN View Post
    welcome back Michael!

may I direct your attention to this topic

http://www.northernsounds.com/forum/...istmas-Project

Dan
    Hello Dan,

It's good to see you and thanks for the link.

This is totally fabulous news. No Christmas is complete without the wonderful Garritan Christmas CD. I'm going there right after these posts.
    Michael

Quote Originally Posted by rbowser- View Post
    THERE you are - I've been able to get more active here again recently, but kept wondering--where the heck is Michael?---

What a hassle though, being unable to post here - Several years ago I went through a similar problem, and had to open a new account.

Hopefully there'll be a good resolution to the apparently precarious situation NS is in.

Meanwhile, great to have you back--dig in-- take a look at the Christmas project link Dan posted. hint hint.

Randy
    Hello Randy and thanks for calling by.

I think I remember that time when you had to login with a new account. It was a bit of a pain not being able to reply to posts.

I'm hoping too for a good resolution to NS woes.

As for the Christmas project ... I'm off there now.
    Michael

Thumbs up Re: At Last ..... I've managed to come back!

WB, glad you were able to log in. I had that issue once and took almost as long to get back into NS. I also have been away for a long time, but have been busy with life things and just did not take the time to log in. I have been conscripted to be more of a care-giver to my mother. We have a wonderful loving relationship so it is not a burden.
    Samantha Penigar
    http://www.myspace.com/samanthapenigar

http://www.northernsounds.com/forum/...p?userid=13306

Dream it! Then Do it! Good things come to those who work while they wait. [COLOR=purple]Persistence[/COLO

Go Back to forum