• Register
  • Help

Topic: Alicia Keys-Please vote for me!

Share/Bookmark

Alicia Keys-Please vote for me!

I participated at the Alicia Keys remix contest at Indaba music using mostly the Spectrasonics instruments
    Please vote for me if you like the results
    http://www.indabamusic.com/opportuni...missions/63259
    http://www.indabamusic.com/opportuni...missions/66811

Thanks
    Hans

Re: Alicia Keys-Please vote for me!

your links are broken.

404:Hey, what are you doing here?

It looks like you were trying to access a page that does not exist on our
    site.

Since that didn't work out for you, maybe you'd like to find a musician or collaborate on a project.

Or, if that doesn't strike your fancy, head back to the
    homepage
    Q6600 Quad Core 2.4GHz, 4GB RAM, E-MU 1616m audio interface, Cubase Studio 4.1.2, Windows XP Pro sp.3, Omnisphere, Atmosphere, Addictive Drums, Amplitube 2 + Jimi Hendrix, Monstrous

HaHA

Hanz oh Hanz what a piece of tune well you got my vote i know what im going to be bobbing my head to tonight,

Oh yes

who's Ernie Galla?
    And where is the use of the Spectrasonics instruments? You wrote that it was all your anatomy playing.
    Q6600 Quad Core 2.4GHz, 4GB RAM, E-MU 1616m audio interface, Cubase Studio 4.1.2, Windows XP Pro sp.3, Omnisphere, Atmosphere, Addictive Drums, Amplitube 2 + Jimi Hendrix, Monstrous

Ernie is an old friend who cameup withthe idea to do Fallin as a halftimeshuffle and he playedall the guitars in that tune.
    All the sounds in Rock wit u were done using the vocal samples in Omnisphere plus beatbox loops from Stylus RMX and some additional samples from Spectrasonics Vocal planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Hans Scheffler View Post
    Ernie is an old friend who cameup withthe idea to do Fallin as a halftimeshuffle and he playedall the guitars in that tune.
    All the sounds in Rock wit u were done using the vocal samples in Omnisphere plus beatbox loops from Stylus RMX and some additional samples from Spectrasonics Vocal planet.
    Nice !!
    Sounds interesting.

Thanks!
    I sure had a ball working with such hiclass vocal stems.

seven more days of voting!
    Please support a fellow NS user!

Go Back to forum