• Register
  • Help

Topic: Dan Dean Solo WW's goes to Replication

Share/Bookmark

Dan Dean Solo WW\'s goes to Replication

The Dan Dean Solo Woodwinds went to the replicators this afternoon. It should be 10 working days from tomorrow when product arrives. There are 10 CD\'s: Oboe, E. Horn, Bassoon, Contra Bassoon, Clarinet, Bass Clarinet, Flute, Piccolo, Alto Flute and Bass Flute. I think you guys are going to love them. If anyone wants one of the first copies, email me at ddean@halcyon.com, otherwise they\'ll be available via normal channels.
    Thanks,
    Dan Dean

[This message has been edited by dandean (edited 03-08-2001).]

Re: Dan Dean Solo WW\'s goes to Replication

Great great Dan! I\'m looking forward to these. Unfortunately they\'re a bit pricey (not saying too expensive), so it might take some time before I\'ll buy them. Will you post new demos, preferably demos where they play within a mix of other orchestral samples.

Hey Dan,

Are you still planning to offer the instruments individually?

Hope so...

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bill:
    Hey Dan,

Are you still planning to offer the instruments individually?

Hope so...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes. The price will be $549 for the 10 disk set, or $99.00 per instrument. With the set, you also receive a tres cool Dan Dean Solo Woodwind custom CD wallet containing the CDs.

Thanks again,
    Dan

The wait is over...the Dan Dean Solo Woodwinds are through replication and will be here tomorrow (Wednesday). I\'ll have all of the CD Wallets by this weekend and it will be available by next Monday, March 26th. I\'ll be shipping to Nemesys ASAP. The DD Solo Woodwinds be available from both Nemesys and myself. I\'ll be signing the 1st 100 sets...a cheap perk, but whatever. Thanks for all your support.

Sincerely,
    Dan Dean

Go Back to forum