• Register
  • Help

Topic: Looking for JABB3 Guitar sounds samples -Can someone send link to a composition/demo?

Share/Bookmark

Looking for JABB3 Guitar sounds samples -Can someone send link to a composition/demo?

Hi,
    I'm interested of buying the JABB3.
    It's important for me to add some Jazz guitars to my score.
    However, I couldn't find in the Garritan site any demo which includes the Jazz guitars.
    Can someone please send me link to a composition/demo that includes JABB3 jazz guitars?
    Thanks
    Jerome

Re: Looking for JABB3 Guitar sounds samples -Can someone send link to a composition/d

Quote Originally Posted by JeromeF View Post
    Hi,
    I'm interested of buying the JABB3.
    It's important for me to add some Jazz guitars to my score.
    However, I couldn't find in the Garritan site any demo which includes the Jazz guitars.
    Can someone please send me link to a composition/demo that includes JABB3 jazz guitars?
    Thanks
    Jerome
    I posted something a bit ago that uses the JABB3 Jazz Guitar in a comping style. Hope this helps. (here)

Re: Looking for JABB3 Guitar sounds samples -Can someone send link to a composition/d

Hi, Jerome - I'm glad your question led to jdsnyderii's re-posting of his very nice smoooooth jazz piece done with JABB and GPO, because this Forum is intended for posting musical pieces. Questions are best posted in General Discussion, or one of the other Garritan Forums.

jds's piece has the JABB jazz guitar in a very background role, "comping," as he said - but I can tell you that those guitar samples are very effective in a lead part, sounding just the way you'd expect a jazz guitar to sound. If you need it to be spiced up, then any number of amp simulation plug-ins can accomplish that for you. What you get with the guitar in JABB, as with all the the instruments in the Library, is the raw material that you can do many different things with.

Randy

Hi,
    Thank you jdsnyderii for the lovely beautiful sample. It sounds great and I loved the harmony.

Thank you rbowser for you info.
    It looks like I'm going to purchase both the GPO4 and JABB3. Both sounds great in my opinion.

Sorry for posting it here - I thought the question about where can I listen for Guitar sounds might be connected somehow to the "Listening room". Am I wrong?

Anyway - it helped me.
    Thanks
    Jerome

Quote Originally Posted by JeromeF View Post
    Hi,
    Thank you jdsnyderii for the lovely beautiful sample. It sounds great and I loved the harmony.

Thank you rbowser for you info.
    It looks like I'm going to purchase both the GPO4 and JABB3. Both sounds great in my opinion.

Sorry for posting it here - I thought the question about where can I listen for Guitar sounds might be connected somehow to the "Listening room". Am I wrong?

Anyway - it helped me.
    Thanks
    Jerome
    Glad it helped you make a decision. I have been very happy with the libraries. I recently added the Authorized Steinway to my collection and that has also been a great plus.

Go Back to forum