• Register
  • Help

Topic: Samples Install for JABB 3 failed!

Share/Bookmark

Samples Install for JABB 3 failed!

Hi All - I am installing the Garritan library on windows from WIN_Garritan_Jazz_and_Big_Band_3.exe which was downloaded from the Garritan website with an authentic license that we purchased recently. The aria player gets installed properly but the sample data installation fails.

I see the following steps after the player installation -
    (1) File copying (success)
    (2) Verfication of Files before decompressing (success)
    (3) Decompression (fails) - I see a decompression window for a split second
    (4) Deletion of sample file (success).

I have tried running as Admin and turning off my Virus scanner as was advised on a post I read. It didnt help. Please help me understand how to go about installing the libraries.

Quick answer would be appreciated. I am under the gun to deliver my compositions.

Thanks.
    Navdeep

Re: Samples Install for JABB 3 failed!

Quote Originally Posted by nhukmani View Post
    Hi All - I am installing the Garritan library on windows from WIN_Garritan_Jazz_and_Big_Band_3.exe which was downloaded from the Garritan website with an authentic license that we purchased recently. The aria player gets installed properly but the sample data installation fails.

I see the following steps after the player installation -
    (1) File copying (success)
    (2) Verfication of Files before decompressing (success)
    (3) Decompression (fails) - I see a decompression window for a split second
    (4) Deletion of sample file (success).

I have tried running as Admin and turning off my Virus scanner as was advised on a post I read. It didnt help. Please help me understand how to go about installing the libraries.

Quick answer would be appreciated. I am under the gun to deliver my compositions.

Thanks.
    Navdeep
    Hi Navdeep,

Could you send log files to Garrtan support? Go to Start Menu -> Garritan ARIA player -> Generate Logs and follow the onscreen instructions.

Thanks.
    Éric Patenaude, Plogue Art et Technologie Inc.
    Montreal. http://www.plogue.com

Go Back to forum