• Register
  • Help

Topic: do i need my old GPO discs?

Share/Bookmark

do i need my old GPO discs?

im having a clearout, and found myself wondering if the discs for the previous version of GPO are required anymore. Im a registered user of GPO4 (which all comes in a download, of course), and i paid for the upgrade version when it originally came out.

i guess what i dont know is: seeing as i paid for the upgrade to GPO4, might i somehow need the original version (3?) on my four cds in order to reinstall GPO4 (should i have to)?

thanks

Re: do i need my old GPO discs?

Quote Originally Posted by sagnier View Post
    im having a clearout, and found myself wondering if the discs for the previous version of GPO are required anymore. Im a registered user of GPO4 (which all comes in a download, of course), and i paid for the upgrade version when it originally came out.

i guess what i dont know is: seeing as i paid for the upgrade to GPO4, might i somehow need the original version (3?) on my four cds in order to reinstall GPO4 (should i have to)?

thanks
    No, GPO4 is a "self-contained" sample library with the ARIA player, so you won't need a previous version to install over. In fact, the only reason to have earlier versions of GPO on your computer is if you created any projects using those versions, and you don't want to rework them with GPO4.

Steve

Go Back to forum