• Register
  • Help

Topic: Quantum Leap Brass Akai versus Giga?

Share/Bookmark

Quantum Leap Brass Akai versus Giga?

Hi Nick,

I am in a big hurry for the Quantum Leap Brass CD, since I need it for a production the next days and I can only get the Akai version right now. Is there any difference - more, longer samples?

Thomas

Re: Quantum Leap Brass Akai versus Giga?

The Akai version is fine, but, there is a big difference. In the Akai version, the patches are all split up into basic 32 meg patches ( one or two velocities). Also in many cases there are less samples. No mod wheel sample switching etc. You should trade your version up for a giga.

By the way, the demos for your slap bass sound incredible. Probably the most convincing samples, that I have ever heard.

Hi Nick,

Thanks a lot! I like your demoes too and I can\'t wait to use the samples today. Although I have paid about $750 for your CD\'s I will actually make $11.000 on the 2 pieces of music that I have to do in the weekend, to which I desperately need your samples! So it\'s really worth the prize. Many times.
    I have made an arrangement, so I can swap the Akai version with the Giga version, when it arrives in a couple of weeks. Very cool.

BTW. Will you join our little club for sample CD producers? It is starting very well.
    mail me at thomas@scarbee.com if you want an invitation.

regards

Thomas

[This message has been edited by SCARBEE (edited 03-03-2001).]

[This message has been edited by SCARBEE (edited 03-03-2001).]

Go Back to forum