• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: A breath of spring in heaven - GPO & other lib.

Share/Bookmark

Lightbulb A breath of spring in heaven - GPO & other lib.

Hi my dear fellows,
    I've been long time not present in this forum I hope, all of you fine and well. Well I'am happy back to share some new scoring of mine with you.
    The world changing drastically...there's so much violence all around...I feel the urge to write something - non -violent ; relax & lovely. The title is called "A breath of spring in heaven"

Hope you like it -- comments always very welcome.

Best
    JL

Re: A breath of spring in heaven - GPO & other lib.

Wow! This is terrific. Right from the very beginning, this piece fits the title. I thought that the musical content very nice, and the rendering was great. Thanks for posting this.
    Jay

"...Wiktor's a Jekyll-Hyde personality..." - Lycos Music
    http://www.miserymadebeautiful.com
    "...Wiktor's a Jekyll-Hyde personality..." - Lycos Music
    http://www.miserymadebeautiful.com

Wonderful.
    Fabio
    Arrigo Beyle / Milanese / Lived, wrote, loved -- Stendhal
    Being Italian is a full-time job -- B. Severgnini

Quote Originally Posted by Jaques View Post
    Hi my dear fellows,
    I've been long time not present in this forum I hope, all of you fine and well. Well I'am happy back to share some new scoring of mine with you.
    The world changing drastically...there's so much violence all around...I was inspired to write something - non -violent ; relax & lovely. The title is called "A breath of spring in heaven"

Hope you like it -- comments always very welcome.

Best
    JL
    Jaques;
    I was excited to see you had posted and for good reason as it turned out. Wow!!!! Not only a great title, but if the word "Atmospheric" ever needed its own theme song, this would be it! Just so fabulous, I encourage all others to listen to what you have created. I simply loved it and am going back to download it, for additional pleasure!

Extremely well done.

Best regards,
    sd cisco

Quote Originally Posted by jaynkate01 View Post
    Wow! This is terrific. Right from the very beginning, this piece fits the title. I thought that the musical content very nice, and the rendering was great. Thanks for posting this.
    Jay

Hi Jay,

Thank you for your kind words. Yeah - the libraries becoming better and better. I loved these Lush muted Str. from GG. They works perfectly with other libr. together.

Best
    JL

Quote Originally Posted by Michael A. Wiktor View Post
    Absolutely wonderful! Great chord colors in the beginning w/ the strings.
    You've captured your title perfectly - or vica versa.

Great job!

M

Dear Michael,
    Thank you for your friendly words. Yes- the title comes to my not as complete. I had thinking on something airy - and over the clouds ..where angels might singing..- so it comes to - Spring - an a breath - and heaven... As I happy see --that title fits the listeners associaton :-)

Best
    JL

Quote Originally Posted by sd cisco View Post
    Jaques;
    I was excited to see you had posted and for good reason as it turned out. Wow!!!! Not only a great title, but if the word "Atmospheric" ever needed its own theme song, this would be it! Just so fabulous, I encourage all others to listen to what you have created. I simply loved it and am going back to download it, for additional pleasure!

Extremely well done.

Best regards,
    sd cisco
    Hi sd cisco,

Thank your for your very nice words here..makes me happy that you love my score ....it was indeed my wish to create something airy & atmospheric...but in fact too.. create something tender, relax, dreamy & and non - violent...

Best
    JL

Quote Originally Posted by fabiolcati View Post
    Wonderful.
    Dear Fabio,

Grazie- for your comment.

Best
    JL :-)

I'm new to the forum, and to using the garritan library. What a wonderful introduction your piece provides! The lush strings are incredible and your title is perfect for the composition.

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast