• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Some Of My All-Pizzicato Compositions

Share/Bookmark

Some Of My All-Pizzicato Compositions

Y'all All,

Here are some of my all-pizzicato compositions that I first posted quite a while ago:

"Pizztacular"

"Abe Plinkin' "

"Pizz"

Regards to everyone.
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Re: Some Of My All-Pizzicato Compositions

Well, now, I thought you were off somewhere looking for the edge of the universe and fell off! Apparently I was wrong!

Richard

Quote Originally Posted by rwayland View Post
    Well, now, I thought you were off somewhere looking for the edge of the universe and fell off! Apparently I was wrong!

Richard
    Here I be, hangin' on by my fingernails.

Regards,
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

What an excellent idea, Mr. A, to gather these together for us. I remember them all, and they're sounding as fun and innovative as when I first heard them some time ago.

This thread is a perfect reminder of how talented our most prolific Forum composer is - Thank you much, Larry -and I second Richard's delight to see you here in the good ol' Listening Room again.

Randy

Quote Originally Posted by rbowser- View Post
    What an excellent idea, Mr. A, to gather these together for us. I remember them all, and they're sounding as fun and innovative as when I first heard them some time ago.

This thread is a perfect reminder of how talented our most prolific Forum composer is - Thank you much, Larry -and I second Richard's delight to see you here in the good ol' Listening Room again.

Randy
    Thanks mucho, Mister Rand'.

Your message lifts my spirits and makes me feel better. I appreciate that.

My best to you and your wife-mate.
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Larry,

I have to admit I was a bit saddened the other day when I found out that you weren't going to post any more music, or at least at a much slower pace. I depend on your music to brighten my day and overall outlook!

Then low and behold, I find not one...two...But THREE pieces I've never heard before. I guess you posted them before my time here.

At any rate, I'm happy again!! ....."saddened" has gone bye-bye and euphoria took its place.

These are all delightful Larry, full of the Alexander wit and charm I so admire.

Keep bringing us your old hits from the past. I'm sure I've only heard an infinitesimal , iota, smidgen, percentage of your collective works! I want MORE MORE! And I promise not to overindulge in them, like I am with the dessert I'm currently eating right at this moment while listening to your pizz.

Cass

Quote Originally Posted by Cass Hansen View Post
    Larry,

I have to admit I was a bit saddened the other day when I found out that you weren't going to post any more music, or at least at a much slower pace. I depend on your music to brighten my day and overall outlook!

Then low and behold, I find not one...two...But THREE pieces I've never heard before. I guess you posted them before my time here.

At any rate, I'm happy again!! ....."saddened" has gone bye-bye and euphoria took its place.

These are all delightful Larry, full of the Alexander wit and charm I so admire.

Keep bringing us your old hits from the past. I'm sure I've only heard an infinitesimal , iota, smidgen, percentage of your collective works! I want MORE MORE! And I promise not to overindulge in them, like I am with the dessert I'm currently eating right at this moment while listening to your pizz.

Cass
    Thanks, Mister Cass. I appreciate the good words. I'm not worthy! I'm not worthy!

I certainly hope that you continue to recover and to achieve one-hundred per-cent wellness soon...very soon.

Please stay in touch and keep me informed concerning your recuperation progress.

My best to you.
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Of all vitamines there are, the Alexander treat has the best results. I loved the last two pieces the most.

Raymond

Quote Originally Posted by Raymond62 View Post
    Of all vitamines there are, the Alexander treat has the best results. I loved the last two pieces the most.

Raymond
    Many thanks, Mister Raymond. I'm glad you liked them.

Best regards to you.
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Maestro!
    What a fun listening to all those gentlemen dressed in tuxedos getting rid of their bows!
    Fabio
    Arrigo Beyle / Milanese / Lived, wrote, loved -- Stendhal
    Being Italian is a full-time job -- B. Severgnini

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast