• Register
  • Help

Topic: Please help me identify the music

Please help me identify the music

In the first lesson entitled "General Review" there are three videos of a live orchestra playing. The three examples are entitled:

1. Video of Violins Playing in an Orchestra
    2. Video of Cellos Playing in an Orchestra
    3. Video of Double Basses Playing in an Orchestra

There is no information given as to the name of the music or the composer. I would love any information about this music. If you know please tell me the name of the work/music and the composer. Please, please, please.

Re: Please help me identify the music

For some reason the videos no longer work for me but the song USED to be (probably still is) "Knights and Magic" by Richard Birdsall. Several years back he won a contest on this very site with the grand prize of having your piece performed by a live orchestra. Hence the videos of the performance.
    There is the music of Johann Sebastian Bach. Therefore there must be a God. You either get this one or you don't - Kreeft & Tacelli
    The will to achieve is not sufficient. Some things should not be achieved. - Rimsky-Korsakov
    Musicians are just these guys that want to make music. Okay, they want to have a wonderful lifestyle, but the majority just want to make really great music. - Jon Anderson

Re: Please help me identify the music

The composer name is "Knights" and Masic given by "Richard Birdsall".

Go Back to forum