• Register
  • Help

Topic: Tribute to RBowser for Banjo!!!!

Share/Bookmark

Tribute to RBowser for Banjo!!!!

This was a quick piece I whipped together using Band In Box to show off Randy Bowser's nice banjo SFZ patch he contributed. This is ALL Garritan except for the Banjo.

Dixie for Bowser

Re: Tribute to RBowser for Banjo!!!!

OMG!

I am --Speechless!

jdsnyderii - What's your real first name?-- You just tickled me down to my toes. I didn't expect to actually hear the results of someone using the Banjo file I put together. Brother, I couldn't be more surprised - WHeeeeeee that was fun!

Band in the Box - Now that's one program packed with fun though ain't it? The Dixieland you put together with it was Hot - and darn, that Banjo really does sound good in it.

What a fantastic post - Thank you many times over! hehehehe--Love it.

Randy

I'm enjoying this immensely! My roots in music go back to my high school years and dixie band I played in (The Tailgaters). We had a ball and this really brings back the memories. So much fun is going on in this style of music. Thank you so much!!!!
    [Music is the Rhythm, Harmony and Breath of Life]
    "Music is music, and a note's a note" - Louis 'Satchmo' Armstrong

Rich

Well, my real first name is Jim. When I signed up for the forum I didn't realize that my login was my screen name...oh well. It is really fun to hear results so fast. The strumming logic in BIAB is actually quite good because it truly understand guitar, banjo, etc. strumming. So, it does really sound pretty darn good. Throw in some tuba, trombone, trumpet, and clarinet.... and ya'll mite as well be on Bourbon street.

Glad you like it :-) It was fun.

AND!!!! by the way.... I thought it sounded a little thin, so I remixed with a bit more substance

Quote Originally Posted by rbowser- View Post
    OMG!

I am --Speechless!

jdsnyderii - What's your real first name?-- You just tickled me down to my toes. I didn't expect to actually hear the results of someone using the Banjo file I put together. Brother, I couldn't be more surprised - WHeeeeeee that was fun!

Band in the Box - Now that's one program packed with fun though ain't it? The Dixieland you put together with it was Hot - and darn, that Banjo really does sound good in it.

What a fantastic post - Thank you many times over! hehehehe--Love it.

Randy

Go Back to forum