• Register
  • Help

Topic: Strange happenings

Share/Bookmark

Strange happenings

Hi,

I've re-installed GPO4 from the disk a number of times for various reasons, and a strange thing has happened. When I play a piece (from a MIDI file), using ARIA in standalone mode, it runs at a very slow tempo. The only thing I can figure out is that in the last few installs, it didn't ask me for the serial number or activation key. Is there something built into the system that does this ?
    And how do I get around this ?

Thanks.

Jack

Re: Strange happenings

Hi, Jack - Is this still an issue?--I see I'm a week late in finding your post.

I've never heard of the tempo in a MIDI file not being played back properly-- And I'm rather certain it doesn't have anything to do with serial numbers. The software is installed and working - so you're rather past the need for serial number confirmation.

What happens when you use your recording software, insert an instance of Aria from within that program, and then try that same MIDI file? Still the tempo change issue?

Randy

Re: Strange happenings

Hi Randy,

I re-installed using the download file (instead of the disk), and it seems to be okay now. Now, if you can only solve the problem of the missing 'def', that would be great !

Thanks,

Jack

Go Back to forum