• Register
  • Help

Topic: Import custom sound sources in Omnisphere

Share/Bookmark

Import custom sound sources in Omnisphere

I've already asked this in a previous post but I didn't receive any response. So not only I ask again but I go one step further. Will be possible in the future to import our sound samples in omnisphere and / or imagine to apply patch parameters on live input sound? This could make Omni the best FX rack in the world.

Re: Import custom sound sources in Omnisphere

Those are the two most popular requests. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by spectrum View Post
    Those are the two most popular requests. :-)
    "And due to the fact that here in Spectrasonics always hear our customer requests, we'll present this feature at next Messe"

or

"We are workin' hard on it but at this time we cannot tell if this feature will ever see the light"

or

"We worked hard on it but for technical reasons these feature will be implemented when neutrinos accelerators will take place in every kitchen"

?

those requests (i may add make the omnisphere rack effects as a plug-in effect (s) ) would deserve a version 2.0 ;-)

I thought that since many of the effects were licensed from third parties, that they couldn't make an effects version? So it's my understanding that this will never happen. I wouldn't be surprised if they are working on a soundsource import of some kind though. SFZ would make sense. Hopefully it's not some external program for importing another format like with Stylus though.

Thus Eric let us in on what is coming- this is so cool- now the timeframe- looks like 2012 should be a great year!

Go Back to forum