• Register
  • Help

Topic: Gpo4

Share/Bookmark

Gpo4

I purchased the upgrade of GPO and JABB and downloaded them from the web. Recently I upgraded to Finale 2012, but it seems that the older versions of GPO and JABB transferred, but not the upgrades. Without the disks, is there a fix for this?

Re: Gpo4

Hey there Tom,

I'm not sure I understand what you're asking. Are you saying you can't register GPO4 and JABB?

I'm not seeing the connection between your upgrade of GPO/JABB and Finale 2012 upgrade.
    Steve Winkler GPO4 JAAB3 Finale 2012 Reaper Windows 7 Pro 64-bit VSL SE+

Quote Originally Posted by swinkler View Post
    Hey there Tom,

I'm not sure I understand what you're asking. Are you saying you can't register GPO4 and JABB?

I'm not seeing the connection between your upgrade of GPO/JABB and Finale 2012 upgrade.
    I purchased the GPO4 and JABB on line, installed them and registered them with no problems. They worked fine and were quite a delight. However, when I upgraded to Finale 12, I could not get the GPO4 and JABB3 to be found. A rep for Finale 12 suggested I reload the music programs from the original disks and contact Garritan for new access codes. I do not have the disks for the two Garritan programs because I down loaded them. For the moment I am using files that came with Finale 2012 and for which I had disks - the original GPO and JABB.

Thanks for your reply.

I wonder if you try just re-installing the new versions of GPO and JABB if all the notation related stuff would get installed properly.

It sounds to me like the classic problem of the .txt files not being in the correct place for Finale to include them in the wizard or now the score manager. I don't use 2012 so I can't speak to the details with the new score manager.
    Steve Winkler GPO4 JAAB3 Finale 2012 Reaper Windows 7 Pro 64-bit VSL SE+

Hi Tom,

Just wondering, do you still have access to GPO and JABB instruments when you use the standalone version of Aria Player?
    Éric Patenaude, Plogue Art et Technologie Inc.
    Montreal. http://www.plogue.com

Go Back to forum