• Register
  • Help

Topic: Change my avatar picture.

Share/Bookmark

Change my avatar picture.

Since I can't change my avatar picture I thought it might be glitched. But it still not working, I uploaded the image and I clicked selected photo.
    Is there any way to increase the quality/decrease the compression of the profile picture? Right now they're not that pretty.

Re: Change my avatar picture.

Quote Originally Posted by SecondSelf View Post
    Since I can't change my avatar picture I thought it might be glitched. But it still not working, I uploaded the image and I clicked selected photo.
    Is there any way to increase the quality/decrease the compression of the profile picture? Right now they're not that pretty.
    It looks like the Avatar upload is broken here at NS. I started a thread awhile back after I tried several times to change my picture, but it wasn't working. I asked if others were having the same problem, and the people who replied said it's the same for them - not able to upload a new avatar.

So - it's a drag! I really wanted to replace mine, something accurate for a change, like this:

Randy

I think the tassels on the boots really make your new outfit, Randy!

Gary A.
    Serenity Musician Productions (Gary A.)

Lenovo ThinksStation S30, Windows 10 Professional 64-bit, 20 gig ram, 2 terabyte hd., M-Audio Fast Track, Finale25, Sonar Professional

Quote Originally Posted by serenitymusician View Post
    I think the tassels on the boots really make your new outfit, Randy!

Gary A.
    Oh good, I was a little concerned about the boots being too much. Glad you approve. Thanks, Gary!

Randy

Oh, I was thinking to hover the mouse cursor over the top right of the current avatar, or the empty avatar box. When I go into work next, I'm going to surprise all my co-workers and put up pictures like that with me!

Hmmm, that looks like an honest-to-goodness "air-guitar". Didn't know such a thing existed....
    Trent P. McDonald

Go Back to forum