• Register
  • Help

Topic: Noobie here: Having trouble with Spectrasonics Trilian and Pro Tools 8.05

Share/Bookmark

Angry Noobie here: Having trouble with Spectrasonics Trilian and Pro Tools 8.05

I've looked all over internet. I have Trilian right out of box. I installed. Updated and converted vst to rtas via fxpansion adapter v2. Pro Tools does not recognize Trilian at all. Any ideas?

Joseph

Re: Noobie here: Having trouble with Spectrasonics Trilian and Pro Tools 8.05

I don't know that you need to convert the vst version to rtas yourself, it should be installed automatically. Make sure to also download the latest Trilian software and library (and sound source?) updates too (and install them in the correct order).
    Mac Pro "Xeon" 2.8 gHz 8 core - Mac OS 10.5.8 - 6 gb RAM - Pro Tools HD 8.0cs3

Re: Noobie here: Having trouble with Spectrasonics Trilian and Pro Tools 8.05

That's correct, Trilian installs automatically via it's RTAS interface to ProTools. Should be showing in the instruments menu. You definitely do not need the fxpansion adapter.

Go Back to forum