• Register
  • Help

Topic: Garritan Community Christmas 2011

Share/Bookmark

Question Garritan Community Christmas 2011

Not to express too much concern, but, ah, what's going on with the Garritan Community Christmas 2011? Is there a delay of some sort? Just anxious to hear everyone's music.

Gary A.
    Serenity Musician Productions (Gary A.)

Lenovo ThinksStation S30, Windows 10 Professional 64-bit, 20 gig ram, 2 terabyte hd., M-Audio Fast Track, Finale25, Sonar Professional

Re: Garritan Community Christmas 2011

I ditto this. Any word on this year's CD? Maybe it's over due because of the run on Kazoo's that Randy is having.
    [Music is the Rhythm, Harmony and Breath of Life]
    "Music is music, and a note's a note" - Louis 'Satchmo' Armstrong

Rich

Something of that sort, Rich - All the GPO etc tracks are in the process of being replaced with Aria Kazoo renditions!--It'll be worth the wait - I mean, you know it'll be great based on the "Zarathustra" demo!

Randy

the process of being replaced with Aria Kazoo renditions!--It'll be worth the wait - I mean, you know it'll be great based on the "Zarathustra" demo!
    Now, I really am getting antsy! I can't wait to hear "I saw Mommy Kissing Santa" on the Kazoo!

Rich

Quote Originally Posted by RichR View Post
    Now, I really am getting antsy! I can't wait to hear "I saw Mommy Kissing Santa" on the Kazoo!
    Yes, that should be choice. But I think maybe the capper will be DPDAN's all Kazoo version of "White Christmas," reproduced note-for-note after the classic "101 Strings" arrangement. I feel so Christmasy all of a sudden.

Randy

Exclamation Re: Garritan Community Christmas 2011

What's a bit sad, it's missing answer by producers (Dan and Gary). Why?

Maybe... we should start a sequence of maybe and perhaps...LOL

(Dan too busy, no programmer for the player, no investement in CDs this year, too poor our music to be published...etc. etc.)

But whatever is your personal "maybe" it should be nice to have it replaced by a "because...".

Looking forward to a positive solution of the enigma... Happy holidays, Merry Christmas and Happy new year to everyone of you, guys.

all the best
    Fabio

"it's beginning to be 'bit late for Christ-mas...."

I was just at the Garritan.com site and the 2011 Album is There. Go check it out!

Rich

Go Back to forum