• Register
  • Help

Topic: Spectrasonics things I would love to see...

Share/Bookmark

Spectrasonics things I would love to see...

Hi guys,

Trying to get back to music making ( new mac and investment pending). So I have been thinking how much I want to be running Omni and Trillian as I had Atmosphere on a G5 before it died.

I have an iPad and would love to see a cut down version of Omni playable on it, for music dabbling on the move.. I miss music like I would miss an arm and leg.

Something else comes to mind to guys, how about a guitar lib, with the technology behind Trillian an instrument with different guitars and sounds of Ry Cooder etc would be very cool, along with straight guitar sounds for putting through guitar amp simulators too... As the .playability would be off the scale....

Just a couple of toughts. Having typed the above I am wondering how many threads like this a forum can take before getting fed so I am sorry to all in advance..
    www.sounds-and-images.co.uk

And now also at Flickr!

http://flickr.com/photos/sounds-and-images/

www.myspace.com/simonfielder

NorthernSounds.NET.
    View Simon Fielder's Profile at NorthernSounds.net

Re: Spectrasonics things I would love to see...

Hi SimonF

Nice to know you want to get back into music good thing is music will always be around and there is plenty of it to share an create,

not sure what took you away from your love for music, commitments or so, but its glad to know your on your way back love the ideas about guitar lib like trill base sounds looks like you coming back with a bang.

try to get involved with people online that make music to keep your tast buds going I have joined a music site that does a lot of contest remixing artist records, creating your own tracks and gives you the opportunity to do many different types of music for many artist and your self, there are great producers on that site that takes away much of the chance of winning anything but it does keep your music tast buds at a high level and gives you a lot of exp with no real commitment and it is great fun.

here is my lastest remix I have juast sudmitted (no need to vote) have a listen, I have used a sweet bass from Omni, and also some strings from Omni (cant do with out Omni)

http://www.indabamusic.com/submissions/show/83378

what the site is doing for me is giving me music exercise plus you can check out other tracks
    and one or two members of this site are there too I hope this makes you get your Mac even quicker.

novaburst

Re: Spectrasonics things I would love to see...

Thanks for the warm welcome novaburst. My Mac was beyond economic repair, so concentrated on photography. Now I am determined to make it back to music making as soon as I can.
    www.sounds-and-images.co.uk

And now also at Flickr!

http://flickr.com/photos/sounds-and-images/

www.myspace.com/simonfielder

NorthernSounds.NET.
    View Simon Fielder's Profile at NorthernSounds.net

Go Back to forum