• Register
  • Help

Topic: Orchestral Tools - Symphonic Sphere

Share/Bookmark

Orchestral Tools - Symphonic Sphere

Hey Guys,

I´m very happy to announce that we started the pre-order for our second orchestral library flagship: SYMPHONIC SPHERE.

Symphonic Sphere has more than 29GB of compressed finest samples, played by the Belarus Philharmonic Orchestra in the same scoring-stage where OSR was recorded.
    If you´re using OSR2 and like the smooth lush string sound, you´ll like the seperate string-sections of SSP as well. We had a 18 violins section, 10 violas, 8 celli and 6 basses. Beside the basic patches like staccs, sustains xfade, pizzicato and tremolo, we´ve sampled many articulations you can´t find in any other orchestral library e.g. the TRILLS ORCHESTRATOR with its huge collection of trills (up to 5th trills!!), harmonic trills, pizzicato tremolo on a single note or the sweeps (trills or trems in long or short), which are known from many soundtracks like the LOST stuff or the typical Debussy, Ravel or Stravinsky orchestrations e.g.

There are more than 80 different patches in this package including strings, a woodwind ensemble, orchestral percussion with cymbal rolls, grancassa, chimes, tamtam and a symphonic harp with real PEDAL CONTROL. All strings are sampled in all 3 pitches/positions...

SYMPHONIC SPHERE will be running on the free Kontakt Player. So you don´t have to buy Kontakt to run SSP.

Videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3V7n2uNJQ8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v41YJZxrCSU

Release:
    December 19.

Pricing:
    399.- $ (non EU customers will save the included 19% VAT: 335,29 $)

Pre-order special:
    299.-$ until release (non EU customers: 251,26 $)

Where?:
    www.orchestraltools.com

All the best,

Hendrik

Re: Orchestral Tools - Symphonic Sphere

Hendrik, will this have the String Ensembles like OSR2 does? Thanks

Symphonic Sphere has individual sections for strings.
    A seperate 18 violins section, a 10 violas section and so on.

The only exception is the woodwind-ensemble (flutes, oboes, clarinets), which is recorded as one section...

All the best,

Hendrik

Quote Originally Posted by hendrik-schwarzer View Post

The only exception is the woodwind-ensemble (flutes, oboes, clarinets), which is recorded as one section...

All the best,

Hendrik
    Hi Hendrik,

The fact this ISN'T ensembles makes it very attractive! Shame the woodwind isn't individual instruments - but might that be addressed at some point in the future? They sound great as an ensemble but individual wood sections are badly under represented in the sample world at the present time so anything that addresses this would be much welcomed. The strings sound excellent to me and hopefully will blend with other high end libraries such as LASS and Cinematic Strings to fill some important technique gaps and add more variety to the string soundscape.

The harp sounds good too.

Will be investigating further.

Graham

www.soundclick.com/grahamkeitch

Quote Originally Posted by hendrik-schwarzer View Post

All the best,

Hendrik
    Thanks Hendrik, I just like the String Ensembles for sketching out ideas. I didnt see them on the PDF list either. Thought I ask. Looking forward to the release on 19th.

ipad development

Android is unlike any other mobile development platform or Java-based environment. *Triple Bottom Line’s Android webinar *will immerse students in the Android platform, leveraging their existing Java expertise, and allowing them to walk away from the class ready to build Android GUIs and related components.On the first class you will write your first Android Activities. Through the rest of the week you will be progressively introduced to more and more of what Android has to offer – services, multitouch, and system search services. You will apply this knowledge with working code every step of the way. Be ready to work hard and learn a lot in this intensive, hands-on, five day introduction to programming with the Android platform.

Cool Re: Orchestral Tools - Symphonic Sphere

It's Dec 19th!

Looking forward to several days of downloading and probably a big bill for exceeding my download limit with British Telecom Broadband! But from what I've seen of the videos, it will be worth it. I think this will be an excellent addition to the sample collection.

Graham

www.soundclick.com/grahamkeitch

Go Back to forum