• Register
  • Help

Topic: Any Last minute sales?

Share/Bookmark

Question Any Last minute sales?

Just curious if we are going to have any "last minute sales" on any of the libraries? Sure would be nice to pick up the Garritan World Instruments library at a bit of a break. It's the only library I don't have.

Well, there's the new Garritan Banjo & Jews Harp Library I'm missing, too!

Gary A.
    Serenity Musician Productions (Gary A.)

Lenovo ThinksStation S30, Windows 10 Professional 64-bit, 20 gig ram, 2 terabyte hd., M-Audio Fast Track, Finale25, Sonar Professional

Re: Any Last minute sales?

Quote Originally Posted by serenitymusician View Post
    Just curious if we are going to have any "last minute sales" on any of the libraries? Sure would be nice to pick up the Garritan World Instruments library at a bit of a break. It's the only library I don't have.

Well, there's the new Garritan Banjo & Jews Harp Library I'm missing, too!

Gary A.
    Haven't heard of any sales - BUT when you get "World"--you Do get a nice Banjo and--what we refer to now as "Jaw Harps"--great ones in fact, a big set of different articulations that I used throughout my "Tom Sawyer." Really!

Randy

Re: Any Last minute sales?

Randy you just made my day!!! Now if only we could get the crazy formatting thing to work. Hey, what just happened?!?

This is really weird!!!!

You have now entered.....

The twilight zone!!!

Serenity Musician Productions (Gary A.)

Lenovo ThinksStation S30, Windows 10 Professional 64-bit, 20 gig ram, 2 terabyte hd., M-Audio Fast Track, Finale25, Sonar Professional

Go Back to forum