• Register
  • Help

Topic: Any Instant Orchestra videos?

Any Instant Orchestra videos?

Hey all,

I purchased a copy of GPO4 mainly to experiment with musical composition (a mid-life crisis manifestation
    I think I understand the difference between GPO and IO but would really appreciate videos demonstrating IO's capabilities..
    Are there any out there already?

Re: Any Instant Orchestra videos?

well if you look on some of the other threads on this forum you'll see a few posted by catabile (one of the beta testers I believe).

They may not be quite as extensive as you're looking for but you'll get a little feel for it.
    Steve Winkler GPO4 JAAB3 Finale 2012 Reaper Windows 7 Pro 64-bit VSL SE+

The Hurricane place

This is a quick run through of each folder. It really doesn't touch the amount of patches and presets available, nor the possibilities

Youtube compression is sorta lame so sorry for the clip once in while. I did not put much thought into playing. I was trying to cover as much ground as possible. Seems 8 minutes is still not enough to get all the types of sounds in!

Robert Davis

Amazing! Excellent video. Thank you so much for this it's exactly what I needed!

Sounds like a powerhouse for cinematic-ish scoring. Love it!!

Downloading now

Yes - thanks, Robert. Very helpful to understand some of the sound capabilities. Looks like a nice addition to GPO.

Thank you, this is very helpful.
    [Music is the Rhythm, Harmony and Breath of Life]
    "Music is music, and a note's a note" - Louis 'Satchmo' Armstrong

Go Back to forum