• Register
  • Help

Topic: Instant Orchestra: Instrument Categories and Lists

Share/Bookmark

Instant Orchestra: Instrument Categories and Lists

I have taken .png pics of the 11 Instant Orchestra Instrument Lists by Category. You can download them from my box and place them on your desktop in a folder. This might give you a better idea of what is included as sort of a quick reference.

The link below is a "correction" of my previous Box link which only showed 1 Instant Orchestra Instrument Category. Sorry.

http://www.box.com/shared/31186j4y3mypt60pm2k5

Hope this helps.

Jack
    Jack Cannon--MacBook Pro (2015, 13") GPO4/5, JABB3, Auth. STEINWAY, YAMAHA CFX, Gofriller CELLO, Stradivari VIOLIN, COMB2, WORLD, HARPS, PIPE ORGANS, FINALE 2014.5, Mac Pro 2.66 GHz CPU, 8 GB RAM, DP 9.5, MOTU Traveler, MOTU Micro Express, MacBook Pro (2012, 13") 2.2 Ghz CPU, 8 GB RAM.

Re: Instant Orchestra: Instrument Categories and Lists

There is the music of Johann Sebastian Bach. Therefore there must be a God. You either get this one or you don't - Kreeft & Tacelli
    The will to achieve is not sufficient. Some things should not be achieved. - Rimsky-Korsakov
    Musicians are just these guys that want to make music. Okay, they want to have a wonderful lifestyle, but the majority just want to make really great music. - Jon Anderson

Jack, there's only one image file on the link you posted. It shows the 24 woodwinds patches --

On Suspenlute's reply on this thread, he re-posted the PDF version of the 22 screenshots listing all the instruments that I posted here:

http://www.northernsounds.com/forum/...tant-Orchestra

I've been told that the manual will be available soon, maybe as early as today. Then potential customers can look through the entire manual to help them get more familiar with IO.

Randy

Randy:

What I see when I open the link is also the 24 wind patches; however, on the R.H. side of my screen, I see the remaining 10 categories of I/O instruments which, when clicked on brings each to the center for downloading. If you are not seeing those choices, then my link is incomplete.....Hmmmmm

Suspenlutes reproduction of the manual pages shows a more comprehensive picture as it defines the actual sound that will be heard when selected. This gives the potential buyer a truer realization of what the library is all about.

My intention was to just show a "brief" synopsis of what the library contained.

Seems like Instant Orchestra is really creating quite a "buzz." Really a wonderful Christmas offering.

Jack
    Jack Cannon--MacBook Pro (2015, 13") GPO4/5, JABB3, Auth. STEINWAY, YAMAHA CFX, Gofriller CELLO, Stradivari VIOLIN, COMB2, WORLD, HARPS, PIPE ORGANS, FINALE 2014.5, Mac Pro 2.66 GHz CPU, 8 GB RAM, DP 9.5, MOTU Traveler, MOTU Micro Express, MacBook Pro (2012, 13") 2.2 Ghz CPU, 8 GB RAM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhap2 View Post
    Randy:

What I see when I open the link is also the 24 wind patches; however, on the R.H. side of my screen, I see the remaining 10 categories of I/O instruments which, when clicked on brings each to the center for downloading. If you are not seeing those choices, then my link is incomplete.....Hmmmmm...
    Hi, Jack - I looked again - Only the first woodwind image shows. The controls you're seeing must be for the Box account owner. What works for things like this is to make a folder, and move all the images in that one folder, then the list shows up.

From this one image, I see you did a screenshot of Aria's loading menu I think? That's cool.

The 22 screenshots I took show the entire instrument list in the manual, and Suspenlute put those pictures together in a PDF file.

The whole manual should be available soon - so for now I think we have things covered.

It's great to see all the stir about IO, and now the excited comments from early buyers!

Merry Christmas!

Randy

Hi Randy:

Absolutely. I did make a folder and put all the Category Instruments, by name, in it. So, if I'm the only one seeing the 11 Instrument Categories in Instant Orchestra, then I need a refresher course in using Box.......LOL

A great Christmas to you too.

Jack

Go Back to forum