• Register
  • Help

Topic: video test - Aria tutorial-Making the Garritan World Bagpipes demo by rbowser

Share/Bookmark

video test - Aria tutorial-Making the Garritan World Bagpipes demo by rbowser

Re: video test - Aria tutorial-Making the Garritan World Bagpipes demo by rbowser

Hi, Papa--- I'm guessing that you're seeing the formatting problems here at the Forum that began very recently when the Forum software was upgraded? -- Right now as I type, I have no visible controls for inserting pictures, video,URLS, changing font etc. I refer to the BB code page for hand inserting things when I really need to. Inserting YouTube video was a bit tricky since both "video" and "YouTube" tags need to be used--plus the strings of characters at the end of the video's URL has to be included in that initial tag--ARGH!---Obviously most people won't hassle with doing all that.

--Anyway, I'm guessing that's what this video test post is about--or maybe YT was down for awhile and you were testing that?

In any cases---it really is too bad that for a lot of us, there suddenly is no formatting visibly available when we write replies.-- I'm on the most recent Firefox. Some people on Firefox say they can see some message controls when they hover in the right spot--I can't.--

Randy

Go Back to forum