• Register
  • Help

Topic: Summer Night on the River (Delius)

Share/Bookmark

Summer Night on the River (Delius)

Hi All,

All parts are GPO4.

Summer Night on the River

I hope you enjoy it.

Regards,

Jack

Re: Summer Night on the River (Delius)

Now that is a really interesting piece of music - I mean that in the Good way. Haven't heard it before, don't know Delius - look how educational you're being, for me anyway. Mmmm, early 20th Century really was teaming with exciting intellectual life - More adventurous back then than we are now in many ways.

Had a tremendous time listening, thanks for the unexpectedly juicy music, Jack!

Randy

Wow Jack! That was beautiful!

I really enjoyed both the composition and your interpretation/rendering ... great stuff all the way. I particularly loved the woodwind passages. Must have been something in the water in France ... great colorists with Delius and Ravel .

Best regards,

Frank

(Couldn't resist downloading the Ravel Pavanne as well! I'll have to check-out more of your music; really nice site)

Quote Originally Posted by rbowser- View Post
    Now that is a really interesting piece of music - I mean that in the Good way. Haven't heard it before, don't know Delius - look how educational you're being, for me anyway. Mmmm, early 20th Century really was teaming with exciting intellectual life - More adventurous back then than we are now in many ways.

Had a tremendous time listening, thanks for the unexpectedly juicy music, Jack!

Randy
    Thanks, Randy, for listening and commenting.

You've been educating me for quite a while now, so I'm happy to return the favour.

Best Regards,

Jack

Quote Originally Posted by Frank D View Post
    Wow Jack! That was beautiful!

I really enjoyed both the composition and your interpretation/rendering ... great stuff all the way. I particularly loved the woodwind passages. Must have been something in the water in France ... great colorists with Delius and Ravel .

Best regards,

Frank

(Couldn't resist downloading the Ravel Pavanne as well! I'll have to check-out more of your music; really nice site)
    Thanks, Frank, for listening and for your comments. Thanks, also, for your compositions and arrangements, which I have really enjoyed.

Best Regards,

Jack

Go Back to forum