• Register
  • Help

Topic: GPO 4.02 is now available as a free download for users of GPO4.

Share/Bookmark

GPO 4.02 is now available as a free download for users of GPO4.

I just ran across this and wondering if I have it or need it (I didn't see any description of fixes or improvements or even a link for it).
    Anyway I ask because if I go to Aria/VST plug-in properties/details I see VST version: ... (yes "...")
    I don't get it but I ask about the update because regardless if I open the multi version or the regular version (which I'm guessing is only one instance per instrument) I get the 16 channel multi version.
    Gracias mi amigos,
    Randy

Re: GPO 4.02 is now available as a free download for users of GPO4.

That's the update from 2010-04-01 - April of last year--so, it's been out quite awhile. At the Garritan store - http://www.garritan.com/store/ log in, and look at the updates available on your profile. You can download it there if you don't already have GPO 4.02.

The Other Randy

Quote Originally Posted by rbowser- View Post
    That's the update from 2010-04-01 - April of last year--so, it's been out quite awhile. At the Garritan store - http://www.garritan.com/store/ log in, and look at the updates available on your profile. You can download it there if you don't already have GPO 4.02.

The Other Randy
    I feel sure I've downloaded since then but do you know off hand where to check what version one has installed?
    Thanks other Randy!

Quote Originally Posted by GRB53 View Post
    I feel sure I've downloaded since then but do you know off hand where to check what version one has installed?
    Thanks other Randy!
    That's a good question--Looking at Aria's info you can only see which version of Aria you have. - I went to ProgramFiles/Garritan/GPO and looked at the manual. The cover of what I have says GPO 4.0, and it's dated Feb of 2010--so now I'm wondering if I spaced out and didn't get the 4.02 update!---

The Other Randy

Can you get a single instance of Aria without all 16 tracks?...not a big deal just curious

Quote Originally Posted by GRB53 View Post
    Can you get a single instance of Aria without all 16 tracks?...not a big deal just curious
    The stand-alone version of Aria has just one stereo pair available, the multi-track VST has 16 audio outs available, the other VST has the one stereo pair intended for notation users. But they all have 16 available slots, and 16 available MIDI channels.

R

The stand-alone version of Aria has just one stereo pair available, the multi-track VST has 16 audio outs available, the other VST has the one stereo pair intended for notation users. But they all have 16 available slots, and 16 available MIDI channels.

R
    okey doke...thanks bud!

That's a good question--Looking at Aria's info you can only see which version of Aria you have. - I went to ProgramFiles/Garritan/GPO and looked at the manual. The cover of what I have says GPO 4.0, and it's dated Feb of 2010--so now I'm wondering if I spaced out and didn't get the 4.02 update!---
    I just took a look at my GPO stuff. The libraries all have a date of 10/28/2011 but the manual has a date of 2/18/2010. I think that means no new version of the manual accompanied the other files in the update. I suspect you did get the update. But it would be nice if there were a way to tell for sure.

Pat

Go Back to forum