• Register
  • Help

Topic: Garritan World Instruments

Share/Bookmark

Garritan World Instruments

if I were to purchase Garritan World Instruments and my computer crapped out, would I have to buy the serial code again for a new computer?

Re: Garritan World Instruments

No problem if your computer craps out. You can install World Instruments on up to 4 computers.

Jim

WHAT???!!! Do this applies to Garritan JABB3? I change computer every about 1 year (so fat I bought JABB I already changed motherboard). So in 4 years I must say bye bye to my purchase?

Quote Originally Posted by Haydn View Post
    No problem if your computer craps out. You can install World Instruments on up to 4 computers.

Jim

Quote Originally Posted by zeruyo View Post
    WHAT???!!! Do this applies to Garritan JABB3? I change computer every about 1 year (so fat I bought JABB I already changed motherboard). So in 4 years I must say bye bye to my purchase?
    Absolutely not! All you would need to do is de-authorize JABB on one of your earlier computers, which is a pretty painless process.
    Dan Powers
    www.danielpowers.info

"It's easier to be a composer than it is to compose."
    --Ray Luke (1928-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by catherinethegreat21 View Post
    if I were to purchase Garritan World Instruments and my computer crapped out, would I have to buy the serial code again for a new computer?
    You receive a PNG registration card that you drag and drop onto ARIA's interface. Just keep a backup of your registration card, and you can perform the same action for your new computer. The ARIA player has one of the most painless copy protection systems I've ever used.

Go Back to forum