• Register
  • Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: PART TWO of "Blast Off with Instant Orchestra - a How To video tutorial"

Share/Bookmark

Re: PART TWO of "Blast Off with Instant Orchestra - a How To video tutorial"

Great tutorials. They should become sticky treads when done!
    www.grahamplowman.com
    YouTube Music:
    My Channel
    Twitter:
    @GPComposer
    Facebook:
    Facebook

Thank you Randy for putting these up! I apologize for the late response. I got mega sick over the last week

Anyway thank you because this also helps dispel a lot of rumors about what IO is(I have heard a lot now from loop library to just chord patches =P)..

To date, IO is the most customizable sample set for people right out of the box for aria. I figured people would catch on eventually and your tutorials are helping this! =P

Thanks again......

Robert
    Robert Davis

Hey youse guys - Rich, Fabio, GRB, Graham and Robert - thanks for the thumbs up on the vid series. Like all large projects, I didn't quite know what I was getting into when I rolled up my sleeves and decided to put these together, but I'm very glad I went for it. It feels good to know people are finding the tutes helpful.

Robert! Sorry to hear you were sick--Sounds like you're doing OK now?-- And +1 in big agreement with you that there have been misunderstandings about what IO is. We'll just keep up with posts, vids, whatever we can do to help introduce people to this extraordinary new Garritan Library.

Coming next week - Sketching in a music cue theme and fleshing it out with the great IO patches.

Randy

Go Back to forum