• Register
  • Help

Topic: Spirit Of the Season (Working Title) - WIP

Share/Bookmark

Spirit Of the Season (Working Title) - WIP

Hi guys! Here's my first post at Northern Sounds

Been working on a little tune for a couple of weeks now during the holidays. Using only Garritan. I will not spend a long time making this sound realistic, as I plan to record this with an orchestra later on. What I would like to know, is if you like the music of course, but also if you think it's ready to pass on to a professional orchestrator for him to review it and make the final adjustments before preparing the score for the musicians.

It's still work in progress, and not mixed.

Hope you like it

Thanks for all help!

Roy

www.roywestad.com/RW_Spiritoftheseason_test1.mp3

Re: Spirit Of the Season (Working Title) - WIP

I like it, very William-esque (which is not a bad thing in my book). Olympics + Christmas Fanfare. I especially like the first 30 secs.

Its short, I would like to hear this expanded into a fanfare and march...will there be more?

Re: Spirit Of the Season (Working Title) - WIP

Quote Originally Posted by matolen View Post
    I like it, very William-esque (which is not a bad thing in my book). Olympics + Christmas Fanfare. I especially like the first 30 secs.

Its short, I would like to hear this expanded into a fanfare and march...will there be more?
    Thanks, man!

Currently I don't have time to develop this into a longer piece. But who knows?

Cheers!

Go Back to forum