• Register
  • Help

Topic: Instruments in Aria Player

Share/Bookmark

Instruments in Aria Player

Hallo

I am a newbie here... I am working with Cubase, Finale, and recently I bought GPO 4.
    I have installed the latest updates of Aria Player, but I think there is something I don't do well.

Using GPO 4 in Finale and in Cubase is Ok.
    But when I open Aria Player as a stand alone software, I load several instruments from GPO 4 in different tracks, or else I load an "ensemble". However, although I select any tracks, they always sound as the first instrument.

Any ideas?

I use an iMac (Lion).

Thanks...

Re: Instruments in Aria Player

Quote Originally Posted by pistolilla View Post
    Hallo

I am a newbie here... I am working with Cubase, Finale, and recently I bought GPO 4.
    I have installed the latest updates of Aria Player, but I think there is something I don't do well.

Using GPO 4 in Finale and in Cubase is Ok.
    But when I open Aria Player as a stand alone software, I load several instruments from GPO 4 in different tracks, or else I load an "ensemble". However, although I select any tracks, they always sound as the first instrument.

Any ideas?

I use an iMac (Lion).

Thanks...
    Hi, pistolilla

Yes, what you're describing is what happens when using ARIA (or any soft synth) in stand-alone mode. Only one stereo audio out is available, because that's what your audio interface or sound card has available. So, it's just the first slot in ARIA which can be used.

When you use the VST version of a soft synth like ARIA, it's the host program (Cubase or Finale, in your case) which provides the multiple audio outs. You can load up 16 instruments in the VST, each on a different MIDI channel, and each with a separate pair of stereo audio outs.

Randy

Re: Instruments in Aria Player

Thanks!

I understand now Aria Player!!

Luis.

Go Back to forum