• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Dan Dean homepage?

Share/Bookmark

Re: Dan Dean homepage?

http://www.halcyon.com/ddean/

Unfortunatly, no clues on just when we can get our hot little hands on the woodwinds.

Dan Dean homepage?

I\'m sorry, this has probably been asked 10 times here, but is there a homepage for Dan Deans libraries where you can order etc?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bill:
    http://www.halcyon.com/ddean/

Unfortunatly, no clues on just when we can get our hot little hands on the woodwinds.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Greetings,

We\'re in final beta with the Woodwinds and will be showing them at NAMM in a couple of days. We have an excellent group for the testing, so I\'d guess that we\'ll be done and ready to go to replication in a few weeks. I have to find a spot for 10,000 disks somewhere around here...not a pleasing thought to my wife.

When the DDSWW is ready, I\'ll let everyone know. They\'ll be available from Nemesys and from me via my website. It should be relatively soon.

Thanks for the interest.
    Dan Dean

High Dan Dean,

I\'m from Paris and I don\'t succeed in finding your Solo Strings Library. By whom is it distributed in France and where can I find it?
    I\'m eager to put my hands on this one!

thanks

yrjiok

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by yrjiok:
    High Dan Dean,

I\'m from Paris and I don\'t succeed in finding your Solo Strings Library. By whom is it distributed in France and where can I find it?
    I\'m eager to put my hands on this one!

thanks

yrjiok
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I\'m not sure who is handling European sales. Nemesys is the primary distributor for all my sounds, and I sell them direct as well. I could send you one if you wish. Thanks,
    Dan Dean

Dan, when I order online I prefer ordering on a secure server, not sending VISA card numbers via email or unsecure servers. And your own page has no order form, does Nemesys\'?

Thanks for your reply Dan.
    I will continue to ask for your library in my favortie store. When I give up, I\'ll let you know and I\'ll buy it directly from you.

bye

yrjiok

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Simon Ravn:
    Dan, when I order online I prefer ordering on a secure server, not sending VISA card numbers via email or unsecure servers. And your own page has no order form, does Nemesys\'? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi Simon,

What I have been doing is taking checks or money orders and shipping via Priority Mail. If you\'re interested in my sounds and would like to purchase them from me, simply send me email and I\'ll get the process going. I\'ll cover the costs of shipping and handling via Priority Mail.

Thanks again,
    Dan Dean

I appreciate that Dan, but the thing is that a money order will cost me something like 12$. And it\'s a lot of trouble filling out forms and so on - that\'s why I prefer VISA. Cheaper, and a hell of a lot easier. Another reason is I am always at work when the banks are open so I hardly have any opportunities to go to one.

Am I to understand that the cost of this library is in the neighborhood of $500.00 plus?

Does anyone share my feeling that this type of product, since the boom of the \"Giga User\" user, has become increasingly more costly to us.

Of course, I mean no disrespect to any of the sound designers on the market. I just feel that prices seem to be losing their competitiveness.

Go Back to forum