• Register
  • Help

Topic: Pro Tools 9 - Can't find ARIA/JABB

Share/Bookmark

Question Pro Tools 9 - Can't find ARIA/JABB

Hi there

Congratulations on a great product.

I have Sonar X1 (64-bit) and Pro Tools 9 (32-bit) installed on my Win7 64-bit system.

I can find JABB and ARIA and get things to work in Sonar X1 no problem after managing to find the vst dll file and pointing Sonar towards it.

However, I do not have a clue how to do this in pro tools 9. Basically, ARIA does not show up in any of my menus.

Both 64 and 32 bit versions of ARIA appear to have installed on my system.

Any advice on how to fix this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Stewart

Re: Pro Tools 9 - Can't find ARIA/JABB

Fixed

Turns out that the ARIA player will only show up in PT9's 'Insert' menu when part of 'Stereo Intrument Tracks' and not 'Mono Intrument Tracks'.

Regards

Stewart

Re: Pro Tools 9 - Can't find ARIA/JABB

Quote Originally Posted by zippsinc View Post

I can find JABB and ARIA and get things to work in Sonar X1 no problem after managing to find the vst dll file and pointing Sonar towards it...
    Great, glad you fixed your PT problem. I just wanted to say that next time you install another Garritan Library, watch during the installation - you're given the choice of where the VST .dll should be installed. It's best practice to have one VST folder, mine is a sub-folder of Sonar. I direct everything there so there's zero hassle in running the plug-in manager and getting my new stuff recognized.

Randy

Go Back to forum