• Register
  • Help

Topic: Unknown Opcode with IO

Share/Bookmark

Unknown Opcode with IO

I finally installed IO but I'm getting an error stating "unknown opcode" and there is no change when using the mod wheel. Any idea what I could have done wrong in the installation? I use Sonar X1 and installed into cakewalk/vst pug-in folder as I usually do with soft synths.
    [IMG][/IMG]

Re: Unknown Opcode with IO

Quote Originally Posted by GRB53 View Post
    I finally installed IO but I'm getting an error stating "unknown opcode" and there is no change when using the mod wheel. Any idea what I could have done wrong in the installation? I use Sonar X1 and installed into cakewalk/vst pug-in folder as I usually do with soft synths.
    [IMG][/IMG]

Please update the ARIA player to version 1.128. Both Win and OSX versions can be found in your account here;

http://garritan.com/store/registration/downloads/free/

The ARIA 1.128 package should also be within your Instant Orchestra download.

- Chad

Quote Originally Posted by chad View Post
    Please update the ARIA player to version 1.128. Both Win and OSX versions can be found in your account here...The ARIA 1.128 package should also be within your Instant Orchestra download.

- Chad
    Don't feel too bad, Randy - I made the same mistake back when IO was first being Beta tested. I had over-looked that an update to ARIA had been tested also, and was needed for all the new programming in IO to work.

Other people have also missed the ARIA update which is part of the IO installation. I'm sure by now you're off having a great time with IO - but do let us know when you've straightened things out.

Randy

Thanks guys, there were many times when I thought about going ahead and installing the update but then figured maybe I should wait until after purchasing IO....then I plum forgot!
    Thanks again, I'll report back if this doesn't resolve the issue.

Thanks guys, there were many times when I thought about going ahead and installing the update but then figured maybe I should wait until after purchasing IO....then I plum forgot!
    Thanks again, I'll report back if this doesn't resolve the issue.
    Chad is on the ARIA programming and development team. He'll need to know if the ARIA update appeared during the IO installation as it's supposed to. You must have skipped by it, said "No" or something?

Randy

Quote Originally Posted by rbowser- View Post
    Chad is on the ARIA programming and development team. He'll need to know if the ARIA update appeared during the IO installation as it's supposed to. You must have skipped by it, said "No" or something?

Randy
    I really don't recall having that specific option but I'm pretty sure I didn't answer no to anything.

That said, it's all go now and let me say....I found a new religion man...I'm freaking out over some of these rich layers!

That said, it's all go now and let me say....I found a new religion man...I'm freaking out over some of these rich layers!
    Hey,

Just checking back in. Great to hear that you are all set!

Best,
    Chad

Quote Originally Posted by chad View Post
    Hey,

Just checking back in. Great to hear that you are all set!

Best,
    Chad
    Yessir, all set and very excited about the potential ...just by playing a few chord progressions (I'd written in the past) makes my jaw drop.
    I am so looking forward to sketching out some new ideas!
    I was finally able to justify ordering the expression pedal I've been on the fence about for so long....woo-hooo!

Go Back to forum