• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Hello my friends

Share/Bookmark

Hello my friends

Hi everybody -

It's been a long time since I posted here. I hope some of you remember me, because I remember a lot of you.

I've been hiding under a rock for a couple of years. I've spent some time editing and re-notating a lot of my existing works, and also on my long overdue rock album for awhile now, but not a whole lot of time on fresh concert material. That side of my brain has been on a long vacation. I've also had some health issues, but thankfully they seem to be behind me for the most part.

My brain's vacation is over! I've felt the surge building for some time now, but finally it has arrived. I'm working on some new material that I'm very excited about. I'm hoping to make at least an occasional habit out of this forum again. To that end, I'm off to the listening room, where I'm sure you all have some great material for me to take in.
    - Jamie Kowalski

All Hands Music - Kowalski on the web
    The Ear Is Always Correct - Writings on composition

Re: Hello my friends

Well, now, I am one that remembers you. You have been away long enough to be charged with AWOL! I just noticed your mention of "The Ear is Always Correct", and since I firmly believe that to be truth incarnate, I shall read it soon.

Richard

Hello, back at you, Jamie! - I knew you hadn't been around too much, but I still thought of you as a regular. Just a little earlier this morning I noticed you responding in The Listening Room - Now here you are in General Discussion. Super!

Great to have you back--I wish you the best on those music projects!

Randy

Hi Jamie,
    it's good to hear from you again!

Dan

Good to see you guys!

Quote Originally Posted by rwayland View Post
    I just noticed your mention of "The Ear is Always Correct", and since I firmly believe that to be truth incarnate, I shall read it soon.
    Thanks for reminding me. I need to do something with that blog, since I haven't added to it in a very long time. I may even have some more ideas by now.
    - Jamie Kowalski

Hi Jamie. I am glad to hear you have been busy and it is nice to hear from you again. Welcome Back!
    [Music is the Rhythm, Harmony and Breath of Life]
    "Music is music, and a note's a note" - Louis 'Satchmo' Armstrong

Rich

Hi Jamie:

I am glad to see you back. Every so often, I would think of all of the great compositions that you submitted to the Forum and wondered what happened to one of our "star" composers. Hope your health issues are further behind you than you think because we all would like to hear some more "Kowalski."

I will be anticipating some "new" sounds from an "old" friend.

Jack
    Jack Cannon--MacBook Pro (2015, 13") GPO4/5, JABB3, Auth. STEINWAY, YAMAHA CFX, Gofriller CELLO, Stradivari VIOLIN, COMB2, WORLD, HARPS, PIPE ORGANS, FINALE 2014.5, Mac Pro 2.66 GHz CPU, 8 GB RAM, DP 9.5, MOTU Traveler, MOTU Micro Express, MacBook Pro (2012, 13") 2.2 Ghz CPU, 8 GB RAM.

Nice to see you again...... Old GPOërs never die........

Raymond

Jamie,

Nice to see you back! Looking forward to hearing what you have been up to.

All the best,
    Ron Pearl

ronaldmpearl.com

myspace:

http://myspace.com/rmpearl

Great to see all you guys are still here. Thanks for the re-welcome!
    - Jamie Kowalski

Go Back to forum