• Register
  • Help
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Topic: GPO 4 and Logic

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1

    GPO 4 and Logic

    GPO 4 will not pass the Logic AU test. I have installed the latest versions of Aria, and GPO 4.02 with no luck. Emailed tech support, but no one ever got back to me.

    Any one here (is anyone left?) have any suggestions. Or should I just write Garritan Orchestra off?

    Best,

    Rik

  2. #2

    Angry Re: GPO 4 and Logic

    Quote Originally Posted by rikp View Post
    GPO 4 will not pass the Logic AU test. I have installed the latest versions of Aria, and GPO 4.02 with no luck. Emailed tech support, but no one ever got back to me.

    Any one here (is anyone left?) have any suggestions. Or should I just write Garritan Orchestra off?

    Best,

    Rik
    I guess this forum is DEAD! I am now quoting myself. Sad... I also have not heard word one from Garritan tech support. Gary should shut down the website if they are no longer supporting products

  3. #3

    Re: GPO 4 and Logic

    Hi. I rarely visit this forum, but perhaps I can help.

    I've got GPO4 installed (don't know which version), and it just runs. If you open Logic, you can find the Audio Units manager under Logic > Preferences. I've got ARIA Player, manufacturer Garritan, with version 1.0.3 successfully validated. I guess there is a different text in the last column in your case. But if you click on the line, you can make Logic try the validation again using the "Reset and Rescan" button.
    Theo

  4. #4

    Re: GPO 4 and Logic

    Quote Originally Posted by FLWrd View Post
    Hi. I rarely visit this forum, but perhaps I can help.

    I've got GPO4 installed (don't know which version), and it just runs. If you open Logic, you can find the Audio Units manager under Logic > Preferences. I've got ARIA Player, manufacturer Garritan, with version 1.0.3 successfully validated. I guess there is a different text in the last column in your case. But if you click on the line, you can make Logic try the validation again using the "Reset and Rescan" button.

    Thanks Theo,

    I did try that and it still fails the validation. I did finally hear from tech support and sent them the crash logs. Still have not heard back from them.

    Rik

  5. #5

    Re: GPO 4 and Logic

    Ok. If there is something I can do, just reply to this thread: I'll be watching it.
    Theo

  6. #6

    Angry Re: GPO 4 and Logic

    Quote Originally Posted by FLWrd View Post
    Ok. If there is something I can do, just reply to this thread: I'll be watching it.
    Hi Theo,

    It has been two weeks and I have not heard back from Tech support. This is REALLY annoying. I sent the crash logs as requested and then never heard back from them.

    Any help at this point would be much appreciated!

    Rik

  7. #7

    Re: GPO 4 and Logic

    A simple question: does the stand-alone version work? You can find it in Applications > Garritan ARIA Player.
    Theo

  8. #8

    Re: GPO 4 and Logic

    Quote Originally Posted by FLWrd View Post
    A simple question: does the stand-alone version work? You can find it in Applications > Garritan ARIA Player.
    Yes , it works fine.

    It has now been over a month since I sent the crash logs to Tech support. I quit!


    Rik

  9. #9

    Re: GPO 4 and Logic

    I'm having almost the exact same problem. When I run the validation test...it is there, but still will not appear under my Audio Units. I have tried everything as well and I just can't seem to get ARIA to launch in Logic. It is incredibly frustrating.

    Matt

  10. #10

    Re: GPO 4 and Logic

    Is this thing still unsolved i use Logic and i think Gpo4 ?

Go Back to forum

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •