• Register
  • Help

Topic: A New Home

Share/Bookmark

A New Home

Here is my latest song as part of a bigger projects with multiple soundtracks.

It is a mix (the whole thing would have been too long) of the last song and part of the End Credits.

hope you like it

A New Home - End Credits

All the best,
    Roberto

Re: A New Home

As always, very nicely done, Roberto. The percussive elements are nicely balanced with the main orchestral ones, very smooth transitions, and the melody lines like the flute, for example, are lovely and fit well together. Congratulations on your latest project; I enjoyed listening to it, and thanks for sharing it. Cheers.................frank
    Cubase 7.0.3, Wavelab 7.1, Omnisphere, Trilian, Stylus RMX, Symphobia 1 & 2 , all Spitfire libraries, LASS 2, Requiem Pro, Voxos, Superior Drummer 2, Komplete 8, Cinematic Guitars, most EW libraries, Chris Hein Horns, Guitar & Bass, 2.8 GHz Mac Pro, 18 GB RAM, OS 10.6.8, RME Multiface II + HDSP PCIe

nice work, Roberto! Love the ending... if I may, the only thing that distracted me a couple times is the portamentos in the strings, which to me needed to be brought back to sound more natural... other than that, beautiful sounding track!

Quote Originally Posted by oldbob View Post
    nice work, Roberto! Love the ending... if I may, the only thing that distracted me a couple times is the portamentos in the strings, which to me needed to be brought back to sound more natural... other than that, beautiful sounding track!
    thanks oldbob!

will consider your suggestion. I am glad you like it!

Roberto

Go Back to forum