• Register
  • Help

Topic: "Mavericks of Sound Design" video

Share/Bookmark

"Mavericks of Sound Design" video

"At the Moogfest in Asheville, North Carolina, four of the top Sound Designers in the world discuss their craft, philosophies, techniques and swap entertaining stories about their sound design experiences in a live panel discussion.

Features Eric Persing, Diego Stocco, Richard Devine and Scott Gershin."

Happy to be able to post the entire panel discussion for you guys...there's a lot of really great stuff here.

It was a blast.....Enjoy! :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMjaGA9zo_o

Re: "Mavericks of Sound Design" video

Eric,

Thanks so much for sharing that video, It was definitely the most enjoyable hour I have spent in quite a while.

I really enjoy watching/listening to people with extraordinary talents get together and talk shop, share philosophies, and war stories. At first I could sense some nervousness among the guys but as things progressed the common bonds and passions completely took over and it was apparent that everyone was consumed and having a great time talking about the thing they love. I have a feeling that the conversation could have gone on much longer.

Thanks again for the education and the entertainment.

Kind regards,
    Rick Tucker

This was not only a lot of fun but inspirational as well. Thanks so much!

Quote Originally Posted by spectrum View Post
    "At the Moogfest in Asheville, North Carolina, four of the top Sound Designers in the world discuss their craft, philosophies, techniques and swap entertaining stories about their sound design experiences in a live panel discussion.

Features Eric Persing, Diego Stocco, Richard Devine and Scott Gershin."

Happy to be able to post the entire panel discussion for you guys...there's a lot of really great stuff here.

It was a blast.....Enjoy! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by rtucker55 View Post
    I have a feeling that the conversation could have gone on much longer.
    In fact, it did!

The four of us spent the rest of the day together at Moogfest and there was a lot more laughs, stories and shoptalk. It was a fun day for us. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by spectrum View Post
    In fact, it did!

The four of us spent the rest of the day together at Moogfest and there was a lot more laughs, stories and shoptalk. It was a fun day for us. :-)
    Great video, thanks! I really enjoyed the personal stories (please press Diego for his definition of passion & obsession :-).

Eric, after 10 years I never realized that I've found your bell sounds lacking until now. Jeez, get them right man.

Quote Originally Posted by a7bull View Post
    This was not only a lot of fun but inspirational as well. Thanks so much!
    agreed inspirational

Enjoyed this very much, but... definitely needs more (cow-)bell!

Go Back to forum