• Register
  • Help

Topic: Dan Dean Solo Woodwinds Demo1 .mp3

Share/Bookmark

Dan Dean Solo Woodwinds Demo1 .mp3

Here is the first of the .mp3 demos for the Dan Dean Solo Woodwinds Collection.
    http://www.dssoundware.com/sounds/RomeoandJuliet.mp3

Donny created this last evening and there will be more to come. This one illustrates the expressiveness of the samples. Later ones will demonstrate the unique features which allow you to play extremely fast passages/articulations.

More Later,
    Dan Dean

[This message has been edited by dandean (edited 01-14-2001).]

[This message has been edited by dandean (edited 01-14-2001).]

Re: Dan Dean Solo Woodwinds Demo1 .mp3

Sounds great!! This demo is hundred times better than the previous one, even though this demo consists of sustained notes only. I\'d like to see more fast runs and passages!
    Hopefully that will be covered in the other demos.

When are you going to release it?

Thomas

Re: Dan Dean Solo Woodwinds Demo1 .mp3

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Thomas_J:
    Sounds great!! This demo is hundred times better than the previous one, even though this demo consists of sustained notes only. I\'d like to see more fast runs and passages!
    Hopefully that will be covered in the other demos.

When are you going to release it?

Thomas
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    We\'re hoping to have more today and tomorrow. When I receive them, I\'ll post them ASAP. It is a big push for NAMM, so things are happening quickly. Nemesys will be demoing the new Woodwinds at NAMM (in almost final form). You can go to their booth and play the samples for yourself or listen to demos that we\'re compiling right now.

Donnie and Mike are working on some other pieces that illustrate different aspects of the library. I have been working on a piece or 2 myself. We\'ll see what pans out.

Thanks,
    Dan Dean

Go Back to forum